I feel calm with mindfulness: A 5 day mindfulness and detox retreat to
Release Tension and Toxins, Restore well-being, and Re-align body-mind
“When you take care of the present moment the future takes care of itself”
If you often feel like:
“I’ve had enough”, “I’m exhausted”, “I feel overwhelmed” and “I need to calm down”
“I need to detox and want to start eating healthy but I just don’t have the time.”
Come learn how to embody mindfulness 2 – 6 Dec 2016, located an hour and a half from Cape Town in the Welbedacht Nature Reserve in the picturesque tulbagh valley.
This mindfulness with wellness retreat will help you
- Release tension and toxins in body and mind
- Restore your energy, calmness and clarity
- Re-align your life
With Mindfulness, this retreat will help you:
- Reduce stress and Relieve pain
- Restore energy and vitality
- Reshape body and mind
- Learn to make wiser choices
- Live life with purpose
This 5 day detox retreat will explore how to use your body as a mindfulness tool and practice mindfulness everywhere, anywhere and in every moment.
- Daily restoring movement and mindful meditation
- Learning all about mindfulness and how to apply it, practical tools
- Wellness workshops, Food demonstrations, Guides and Information to use at home
- Mindful walks in nature
- Delicious cleansing alkalising food
- Opportunity to do individual sessions with wellness coaches and therapists (not included in the price)
We will share all about food and mood:
- Why we crave certain foods, what drives us to select those foods, and how to overcome cravings
- Foods that are toxic, acidic and energy depleting, versus the foods that are alkalising, anti-inflammatory and energising.
- Top mood-enhancing, hormone-balancing anti-inflammatory foods to include and the worst ones to exclude
- How to start resolving lifestyle illnesses and imbalances
- Developing a better relationship with food, knowing where it comes from and learning to make better choices.
- How to make your own simple meals and grow superfoods in an urban environment.
This wellness retreat will be co-facilitated by Nicholas McLean and Yasmin Lambat
Yasmin is a Mindfulness Coach and Somatic movement therapist with a fascination for the body/mind connection. It led to her creating a simple movement therapy called Body Sensing. Easier than Yoga or Pilates, Body Sensing influences the nervous system through movement to reduce stress, relieve pain and restore wellbeing.
Nicholas is a Mindful food and wellness coach who helps people to eat well, move well and feel well. He facilitates wellness through yoga therapy, bodysensing, integrative massage, somatic coaching and nutritional healing programs.
Cost for the 4 night Retreat – All Inclusive Rates
R7200 (Get the early bird special of R6800 before 15 Oct!)
a single supplement may be added if private accommodation is preferred
This package includes:
- Full wellness retreat program
- Accommodation in comfortable clean and serene settings in Tulbach
- All mindful meals from Friday Dinner through to Lunch on wed
- Meals will be vegetarian, delicious and detoxing
- Includes super anti-inflammatory smoothies, juices and wholefoods.
4 nights (booking in on Friday 2 December, from 2pm, first session begins at 17:00, Retreat ends on Wednesday 6 Dec after lunch
To enquire/book contact:
Nicholas 0824379776 firstname.lastname@example.org